COPA RESTAURANT SPECIALS
TRADITIONAL CURRY NIGHT - R110
Come and enjoy one of our traditional curries every Monday night.
- Traditional Cape Malay Chicken curry with potatoes and peas.
- Lamb shoulder, butternut, carrot and yoghurt curry.
- Roast vegetable, yellow lentil spinach and chickpea.
Served with tomato, red onion and coriander salsa, cucumber riata, roti, lemon and almond scented rice and spiced poppadum.
WEDNESDAY STEAK SPECIAL - R 145
Getting over the mid week hump.
Pan fried 250g Karan Rumpsteak with hand cut rosemary salted triple cooked chips, smoked tomato hollandaise and parsley butter.
SEAFOOD PLATTER FOR TWO – R425
Feast on this showstopper of a fresh and zesty seafood platter every Friday.
- Pan fried line fish with capers, gherkins, cherry tomatoes and olives.
- Smoked paprika spiced calamari.
- Panko crumbed prawns.
- Smoked salmon chowder with fennel and parsley, served with toasted rye bread.
- Egg fried rice with spring onion and chives.
- Rustic cut chips with rosemary salt.
- Garlic and lime butter sauce.
- Freshly chopped chili to add some spice and round-off the meal.