Located on the ground floor, our dedicated concierge service caters for your every need 24 hours, seven days a week. For restaurant reservations, or ideas on local activities and sights within Cape Town or the Western Cape region, our concierge’s are on hand to help tailor-make your travel experience.
- Memorable experiences not to miss:
- A visit up Table Mountain.
- Camps Bay beach – experience one of the world’s most beautiful natural beaches.
- The V&A Waterfront – a unique shopping and holiday experience on a scenic working harbour.
- Greenpoint Stadium – Cape Town’s premier 2010 FIFA World Cup soccer destination.
- Robben Island, the former jail home of Nelson Mandela.
- Cape Town Wine Routes, where some of the world’s best wines are produced.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, internationally acclaimed as one of the great botanical gardens of the world.
Guests can make use of Pepperclub’s chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce Ghost* for airport pick-ups, luxurious sight-seeing or a glamorous night on the town. The Ghost is indicative of the unique luxury experience guests can expect from Pepperclub.